We're back in Tokyo and right in the middle of summer, the mosquitoes are out in full force and the heat is blazing, though the humidity is much more bearable then that of Singapore.
Two weeks in Singapore is just enough to see everyone and satiate one's Singapore food cravings, but it leaves little time for relaxing as the days and nights are pretty packed. Happily we managed to eat our way through the holiday and had an additional 4 days in Bangkok to recover before coming back to Tokyo and the grind of summer.
I am desperately missing my fishball noodles, especially a bowl from the ABC market off Alexandria road... damn you Lyndsey for introducing us to this stall.
Best damn handmade fishballs in the land...
Awesome 'Zher Char' dinner at Dickson Road, off Jalan Besar, it's a bit of a dive, but the food is delicious.
Hot, humid, no parking, long wait, but the food is worth it.
Singapore was fun, but hectic, we had a more relaxing time chilling out in Bangkok. Mei and Nicole clearly enjoying the free canapés and drinks at club lounge of the Intercontinental hotel...
...and dinner at the Hotel's empty Chinese restaurant. We had a rather generous voucher we had to use, incase you're wondering why we would be eating in the hotel.
And finally someone enjoying her brand new Nintendo DSi, skillfully extorted from her grandparents.

2 comments:
OK now I wish that you hadn't posted. I just ahd dinner and I'm hungry again...
ditto, everytime i log on this blog, I see the fishball noodles...
Post a Comment