Seeing my friends, seeing the old haunts, sweating profusely and of course no trip back home to Singapore would be complete without a trip (or several) to good ol' Ghim Moh market. Every local dish or speciality you could wish for could be found in Ghim Moh. But, there was only one thing I was dying to eat... Bak Chor mee.
...and there it was. $3.00 of pure culinary delight! I take my hat off to these noodle sellers, they have the skill and have perfected the right mix of oil, vinegar, soya sauce and chilli. Having tried several times to replicate it here in Japan has only made me more desperate to get a bowl from the experts.10 minutes later, I was a happy man... walking out of Ghim Moh with a spring in my step and a tummy full of happiness.

2 comments:
how many bowls of BCM in 10 minutes. mate? 5? LOL
u missed out the Essence of Bah Chor Mee..... LARD - Chris
Post a Comment